- This event has passed.
Interim Official Plan – As We Heard It Report Presentation
June 15, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
City Planners have been working hard to review all of the feedback received on the draft policies released in November 2020. A summary of these themes and responses can be found in the New Official Plan City-Wide Interim As We Heard It report.
City Planners continue to address feedback and are currently working to produce 23 Ward specific Interim As We Heard It reports which will reflect the feedback received from the ward residents in more detail. These reports will be posted to Engage Ottawa as they are completed.
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL PLANNING ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING
Please be advised that in accordance with Subsection 10 (1) of the Advisory Committee Procedure By-law, the Chair of the Planning Advisory Committee has called a Special Meeting for Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. for the purpose of considering the following item:
Interim Official Plan – As We Heard It Report
- Members of the general public can join the meeting with this Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84614060432
- Members of the public may provide either written or oral submissions (or both) to Committee for this meeting.
Written comments: Members of the public may submit written comments by email to the Committee Coordinator, or by calling the Committee Coordinator to have their comments transcribed. Both written and oral comments are given equal consideration by the committee.
- The deadline for written comments is 3:30 pm on Tuesday, June 15, 2021.
- Oral comments: Members of the public may register, by calling or emailing the Committee Coordinator, to provide oral comments during the meeting using Zoom. They must include their name, telephone number and email address. Registration is required so that the Coordinator may provide Zoom meeting information to the speaker.
- The deadline to register to speak is 3:30 pm on Tuesday, June 15, 2021.
- The deadline for submitting any visual presentations is 3:30 pm Tuesday, June 15, 2021.
Tel: 613-580-2424, ext. 16875