Household Hazardous Waste Depot One Day Event
September 12 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Upon arrival, residents will be directed into a queue where they will wait their turn to park in a designated area. All vehicles will be spaced accordingly, and residents must remain in their vehicle at all times;
- Residents arriving on bicycles are permitted to drop-off materials, and they must follow the instructions provided by staff on site;
- The depot will accept household hazardous waste only. No electronic waste will be accepted;
- Residents can bring electronic waste to the Trail Road Landfill facility at no cost, or can contact a participating Take it Back member to arrange for proper disposal;
- Due to operating restrictions, bins, totes, gas cans, etc. will not be returned to the resident;
- The last vehicle will be emptied at 4:00 p.m. If the sites is experiencing long line-ups, residents may not be able to drop off their material.