- This event has passed.
Concrete Pour – March 24 – Byron between Woodland & Harcourt
March 24 @ 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Please be advised that on Thursday, March 24th, there will a concrete pour for the New Orchard Station’s walls:
- Byron Avenue will be closed, with local traffic only, between Woodland and Alison
- Spotters will be onsite to ensure trucks do not infiltrate residential streets
- The pour will begin at 6:00 a.m. and is anticipated to end at approximately 10:00 p.m.
- At 6:00 a.m. the concrete pump will arrive onsite, set-up and prepared for the operation *there will be some noise associated with the machinery at this time. Concrete delivery and pumping will begin at 7:00 a.m.
- By 10:00 p.m. if everything goes well – the concrete placement will end and the pump will be shut off, but the crew will have to stay maybe an hour more to finish troweling and prepare the heaters/tarps for curing.
- There will be approximately 15 trucks (one truck every 45 minutes) (assuming schedule adherence and concrete quality compliance)