- This event has passed.
Cancelled – Consultations on the draft Transportation Master Plan
February 7 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Please note that the TMP meeting is cancelled because today’s Special Council Meeting on the impact of the Truck Convoy on the City’s residents and businesses will continue into the evening.
We regret the inconvenience. The City is hosting an Open House on the Phase 3 of the TMP on February 15th at 6:30pm visit Engage.Ottawa.ca
Join Councillor Kavanagh on Monday, February 7 for the first Bay Ward meeting of 2022.
The meeting will have two parts:
- Part 1 from 6:30 to 7:00 pm – Councillor Kavanagh’s update on the Special City Council meeting on the demontration
- Part 2 from 7:00 to 8:00 pm – City Staff will explain the surveys available to residents to help inform City priorities for the new Transportation Master Plan
The full draft of the Transportation Master Plan (TMP) document can be found below:
Learn how to use the new on-line Active Transportation engagement tool.
Proposed policies of the TMP include, among others, policies to:
- build a clean and sustainable transportation system;
- create a more equitable transportation system;
- use transportation to support the city we want to build;
- maximize walkability;
- develop a great cycling city;
- expand and improve transit city-wide;
- provide safe, multimodal streets;
- manage the curb, parking, and the movement of goods; and,
- advance transportation demand manage.