Ottawa – The City of Ottawa would like to remind residents of the following schedule changes for the Easter holiday, from Friday, April 10 to Monday, April 13.
You can also find a list of impacted services and City facilities from COVID-19 on ottawa.ca and octranspo.com. To continue our efforts to flatten the curve, the City of Ottawa has extended the closure of all City-managed facilities and the suspension of in-person services until June 30, 2020.
Green bin, recycling and garbage collection
- There will be no curbside collection for green bin, recycling or garbage on Good Friday, April 10 and Easter Monday, April 13. Friday’s collection will be collected on Saturday April 11. Easter Monday will be collected on Tuesday April 14. Collection will be delayed by one day for the remainder of the week.
- Garbage at multi-residential properties will be collected on the regularly scheduled day. Recycling containers and green bin collection will be delayed by one day
- A list of maintained City parking regulations and restrictions is available on ottawa.ca
- OC Transpo bus service and O-Train Line 2 will continue to operate the current reduced weekday service on Friday, April 10 and Monday, April 13. O-Train Line 1 will operate a modified service on Friday, April 10 and the current reduced weekday service on Monday, April 13. On Friday, April 10 some Connexion route service will also be reduced. Use OC Transpo’s Travel Planner to plan your trip.
- OC Transpo Customer Service (613-741-4390) will be open on Friday, April 10 from 8 am to 9 pm and on Monday, April 13 from 7 am to 9 pm.
- Société de transport de l’Outaouais (STO) customers can plan their trips using Plani-bus.
- Para Transpo will operate a holiday service on Friday, April 10, Sunday, April 12 and Monday, April 13. Regular scheduled trips are automatically cancelled on these dates, with the exception of Sunday, April 12. Customers may start booking trips one week before by calling 613-244-7272 or online
- April 3 for Friday, April 10 bookings
- April 5 for Sunday, April 12 bookings
- April 6 for Monday, April 13 bookings
- Para Transpo customers are reminded to suspend regular bookings if they do not need the trip on a statutory holiday.
- Para Transpo’s Taxi Coupon line (613-842-3670) will be closed on Friday, April 10 and Monday, April 13. The line for reservations and cancellations (613-244-7272) will be open during regular hours.
Ottawa Public Health
- The Brewer Assessment Centre will be open at 9 am to 3 pm from Friday April 10 to Monday April 13.
- The West end care clinic will maintain its regular hours from 9 am to 4 pm.
- The Sexual Health Clinic and satellite clinics will be closed on Friday, April 10 and Monday, April 13.
- The Site program office at 179 Clarence Street, including supervised consumption services, will be open as usual from 9 am to 9 pm. The Site mobile vanwill operate on a regular schedule from 5 pm to 11:30 pm.
- The Ottawa Public Health Information Centre will be closed on Friday, April 10 and Monday, April 13 for general calls. Ottawa Public Health’s COVID-19 phone line will be open every day from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm on Easter weekend. Find the latest health information at OttawaPublicHealth.ca.
- The Dental Clinics will be closed on Friday, April 10 and Monday, April 13.
- Parenting in Ottawa Drop-inswill be closed until further notice
- The Baby Help Line is available from 9:00 until 15:00, 7 days a week for families of babies between 0 to 3 months of age.
- Telephone support for breastfeeding parents is available. Information can be found on parentinginottawa.ca