Please visit the Ottawa COVID-19 Dashboard for additional information on cases and deaths, outbreaks and core indicators for COVID-19 monitoring.
Refer to the Ottawa Public Health site for the most up to date information about the COVID-19.
Useful phone numbers
Please note that the current call volume is high
- Public Health Agency of Canada: 1-833-784-4397
- Tele-health Ontario: 1-866-797-0000
- Ottawa Public Health: 613-580-6744
- Distress Centre: 613-238-3311
- Municipal Services: 3-1-1 or 613-580-2400
- Emergency Consular Assistance: 613-996-8885 (call collect) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure not to become a victim of telephone or online fraud. If you receive a call from “Service Canada” asking for your Social Insurance Number this is FAKE. Click here for advice on how to protect yourself.
Take care of yourself: It’s OK to NOT be Ok. Please know that help is available, and we encourage you to reach out to Distress Centre of Ottawa to connect with someone at 613-238-3311.
Resources for First Nations, Inuit and Métis Community Members
- Ottawa Public Health
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ottawahealth
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ottawahealth/
- Web: https://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/coronavirus
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ONThealth
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ONThealth/
- Web: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov
- Health Canada / Public Health Agency of Canada
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GovCanHealth
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HealthyCdns/
- Web: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html