Children born in 2009 or earlier, who will be turning 12 years old in 2021 are now eligible to get their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Residents have numerous ways to access the vaccine:
- Drop by any vaccination clinic. Visit OttawaPublicHealth.ca to find your nearest clinic or neighbourhood vaccination hub.
- Visit Ontario.ca/bookvaccine to access the provincial booking system or call the provincial vaccine booking line at 1-833-943-3900 between 8 am and 8 pm, seven days a week
- Visit OttawaPublicHealth.ca
- or by calling 613-691-5505. Multiple languages are available for those using this service
- Mobile vaccination clinics are available upon request. Mobile vaccination clinics can be requested via an online form at OttawaPublicHealth.ca
- Vaccination appointments are also available at a local pharmacy
Residents who require accessibility accommodations are encouraged to complete this Accessibility form prior to their appointment.