To view all the details on Provincial and City Rules, refer to Ottawa.ca
Effective November 7, indoor food and drink service is permitted under strict conditions including:
- 50-person indoor capacity limit
- Limit operating hours, establishments close at 10 p.m.
- Liquor sold or served only between 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Require screening of patrons (e.g., questionnaire)
- Limit of four people may be seated together
- Closure of strip clubs
- No buffet style service
- Music, dancing, karaoke and live performances allowed with restrictions
Effective November 7, indoor gyms and fitness centres may open with restrictions, including:
- Maximum 50 people per facility
- Require screening of patrons
- Limit duration of stay
- No spectators permitted (exemption for parent/guardian supervision of children)
- Team or individual sports must be modified to avoid physical contact
- Face coverings required except when exercising
- Increase spacing between patrons to 3 m for areas of a sport or recreational facility where there are weights/weight machines and exercise/fitness classes
- Require appointments for entry; one reservation for teams
- More info about gyms and fitness centres in City facilities.