- The City resumed swimming services on July 6, and we’re extending current swimming membership expiry dates.
- COVID-19 safety measures for public swimming, wading pools and splash pads in Ottawa.
- As the province moves into stage three of its reopening plan, the City offers greater access to parks, recreation and cultural programming, and facilities.
- City reopening rental applications of community spaces at select locations for the month of August.
- Council makes masks mandatory in indoor public spaces, and the City seeks donations of cloth masks for those in need.
Public Health Corner
- Continue to be COVIDWise.
- It’s OK not to be OK. Look after your mental health.
- Be COVIDKind while we adjust to this new normal.
In case you missed it
City Hall and Ben Franklin Place Client Service Centres are now open by appointment only. If you do not have access to the internet, you can call 3-1-1 to book an appointment with a City of Ottawa agent or to find out more about the City’s reopening plan and COVID-related safety protocols
What the mask by-law means for residents, in seven simple steps.
Help support your community, be #COVIDWise and #ShopLocal. #MyOttawa
The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life