It’s normal for situations like COVID-19 to affect your mental health. Everyone will experience these events in their own way. It is completely natural to feel stress and concern during these times and so it is important to practice positive coping strategies.
Below is a listing of Mental Health Resources available to you and your family.
- Mental Health Crisis Line (24 hours a day/7 days a week) at
613-722-6914 or if outside Ottawa toll-free at 1-866-996-0991
- AccessMHA: A single point of entry to eastern Ontario’s system of
care for mental health and addiction
- Crossroads Mental Health Services for children under 12, Call 613-723-1623
- Youth Services Bureau for 12 and older call 613-260-2360
- Counselling Connect at counsellingconnect.org
- The Walk-in Counselling Clinic at walkincounselling.com and 613-755-2277
- Parents Lifeline of Eastern Ontario (PLEO) at www.pleo.on.ca
- Visit OttawaPublicHealth.ca/CovidMentalHealth
Version française page 2