Please contact the Committee Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments.
The Committee of Adjustment for the City of Ottawa is circulating this email to notify you of its upcoming electronic Public Hearings. Please follow the links below for details of the applications to be heard by each of the Committee Panels.
Because of the backlog of applications due to several cancelled hearings during the COVID-19 State of Emergency, the Committee is balancing the agendas between the three panels. Applications usually assigned to one panel may be assigned to another to help reduce the backlog more quickly. Please consult all three panel agendas.
- 864 Woodroffe
- To subdivide the property into two separate parcels of land. It is proposed to construct two, 2-storey long semi-detached dwellings, with one new dwelling unit on each of the newly created parcels. The existing dwelling and detached garage are to be demolished.
- To permit reduced lot widths for both of the newly created parcels of land, which will contain one of the two proposed 2-storey long semi-detached dwellings.
- 910 Woodroffe
- To subdivide the property into four separate parcels of land. It is proposed to construct two, 2-storey semi-detached dwellings, with one new dwelling unit on each of the newly created parcels. The existing dwelling and attached garage are to be demolished.
- To permit reduced lot widths and an increased building height for the four proposed 2-storey semi-detached dwelling units.
The application materials made available online include the Public Notice and Circulation Map, as well as Surveys, Site Plans and Elevation Drawings, where applicable. Please also note that it would be appreciated if comments on applications to be heard August 19, 2020 could be submitted by August 12, 2020.
IF YOU WISH TO BE NOTIFIED of a Decision of the Committee of Adjustment, you must submit your request in writing.
If you have any questions or concerns with the applications, or if you any difficulty accessing the application materials online, please contact the Committee office.
- City of Ottawa | Ville d’Ottawa
- Ben Franklin Place | Place Ben Franklin
- 101 Centrepointe Drive, 4th Floor, Ottawa, ON K2G 5K7 | 101, promenade Centrepointe, 4ième étage, Ottawa ON K2G 5K7