The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life. From open houses to workshops and online engagement opportunities, your feedback helps to shape City decisions.
- COVID-19: Share your thoughts
- Tell us what changes you have made to protect yourself and your loved ones from COVID-19, how easy it has been to get and understand information from different levels of government, what kinds of supports you have accessed, and your ideas on how to maintain physical distancing.
- Energy Evolution
- Tell us what challenges you face when taking action to reduce your greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about Energy Evolution at an information session on Wednesday, August 19 or Thursday, August 20.
- Bike Parking Strategy
- Provide your feedback by Monday, August 31 on the bike parking strategy.
- Pawnbrokers and second-hand stores
- Provide your feedback on licensing and regulations for pawnbrokers and second-hand stores.
Ongoing engagement opportunities
- Anti-racism and ethnocultural relations
- Help us better address racism in our city.
- Towing services regulatory review
- Provide your feedback on regulatory options for towing services.
- Ward Boundary Review
- Provide your feedback on the changes you would like to see in the current ward boundary review.
- Community Safety and Well-Being Plan
- Provide your feedback on strategies and actions to improve safety and well-being for everyone in Ottawa.
- New Official Plan
- Provide your vision by summer 2021 for the future growth of the city and your feedback on the policy framework that will guide development.
- Solid Waste Master Plan
- Provide your feedback on how the City should manage solid waste over the next 30 years.
- Open Ottawa: The City provides free access to data and information through its Open Ottawa data portal. As part of the City’s Smart City 2.0 Strategy, we want to hear your ideas on how to improve the portal and what data sets you would like to see.
The City offers residents a variety of opportunities to engage, share information and collaborate. You can weigh in on different online engagement opportunities using the City’s new innovative engagement platform, Engage Ottawa. See a full list of current engagement opportunities by visiting our public engagement event page.