Ottawa – All Council, Committee and Board meetings will be held by remote, electronic participation, unless otherwise noted. For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1.
The City of Ottawa continues to take COVID-19 seriously, and in following the advice of provincial and federal governments is making significant changes to services and programming to help protect the health and wellbeing of the community. City Hall is temporarily closed to help stop the spread of COVID-19. In-person meetings have been cancelled. Such meetings, as warranted, will be held electronically until further notice. For more information about service disruptions, please visit our COVID-19 webpage.
Finance and Economic Development Committee – Tuesday, September 7 at 9:30 am
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation – September 30 (beginning 2021)
- Corporate Diversity and Inclusion Plan
- 2021 Operating and Capital Budget – Q2 status report
- 2020 procurement year in review
- West Carleton Environmental Centre municipal host agreement
- Comprehensive Legal Services report for the period January 1 to June 30, 2021
- Sale of 5441 William Lindsay Grove to Sansar Real Estate Investments Corp.
- Brownfield Grant Application – 78, 84, 86 and 88 Beechwood Avenue and 69, 73, 77, 81, 85, 89 and 93 Barrette Street
Ottawa City Council – Wednesday, September 8 at 10 am
Planning Committee – Thursday, September 9 at 9:30 am
- Zoning By-law amendment – 6101 Renaud Road, and 2980, 3000, 3048, 3054 and 3080 Navan Road
- Official Plan and Zoning By-law amendments – 26, 36 and 40 Armstrong Street and 961, 967, 969, 973 and 979 Wellington Street West
- Zoning By-law amendment – Part of 2065 Portobello Boulevard
- Zoning By-law amendment – 521 Brigatine Avenue and 501 Khamsin Street
- Zoning By-law amendment – 4800 Bank Street
- Application for new construction at 406 Bank Street, a property designated under Part V of the Ontario Heritage Act
- Zoning By-law amendment – 406 and 408 Bank Street
French Language Services Advisory Committee – Thursday, September 9 at 6:30 pm