Ottawa – All Council, Committee and Board meetings will be held by remote, electronic participation, unless otherwise noted. For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1.
The City continues to take COVID-19 seriously, and in following the advice of provincial and federal governments, is making significant changes to services and programming to help protect the health and wellbeing of the community. City Hall is temporarily closed to help stop the spread of COVID-19. In-person meetings have been cancelled. Warranted meetings will be held electronically until further notice. For more information about service disruptions, please visit our COVID-19 webpage.
Crime Prevention Ottawa – Monday, September 14 at 5 pm
For information, please contact CPO@ottawa.ca.
Standing Committee on Environmental Protection, Water and Waste Management – Tuesday, September 15 at 9:30 am
- Potential solid waste partnership
- 2019 Drinking Water Quality Management System Report
- Status update – Standing Committee on Environmental Protection, Water and Waste Management inquiries and motions for the period ending 3 September 2020
Police Services Board Finance and Audit Committee – Tuesday, September 15 at 2 pm
- Financial update on COVID-19 response and 2021 budget development process
Accessibility Advisory Committee – Tuesday, September 15 at 6:30 pm
Transit Commission – Wednesday, September 16 at 9:30 am
- Confederation Line and bus service update
- Delegation of authority – Contracts awarded tor the period July 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019 for Transit Commission
- 2020 transit operating and capital budget Q2 status report and COVID-19 financial mitigation strategies
- Status update – Transit Commission inquiries and motions for the period ending 4 September 2020
Community and Protective Services Committee – Thursday, September 17 at 9:30 am
- Update on 2018 tornado and 2019 flood
- Status update – Community and Protective Services Committee inquiries and motions for the period ending 8 September 2020
- Ottawa Paramedic Service 2019 Annual Report
- Ottawa Fire Services 2019 Annual Report
- Amendments to enhance the enforcement of the Smoking and Vaping By-law (No. 2019-241)
- Crime Prevention Ottawa Annual Action Report 2019