Ottawa – All Council, Committee and Board meetings will be held remotely with electronic participation, unless otherwise noted. For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1.
The City continues to take COVID-19 seriously, and in following the advice of provincial and federal governments is making significant changes to services and programming to help protect the health and wellbeing of the community. City Hall is temporarily closed to help stop the spread of COVID-19. In-person meetings have been cancelled. Warranted meetings will be held electronically until further notice. For more information about service disruptions, please visit our COVID-19 webpage.
Built Heritage Sub-Committee – Tuesday, December 8 at 9:30 am.
- Application to alter 540 Manor Avenue, a property located within the Rockcliffe Park Heritage Conservation District and designated under Part V of the Ontario Heritage Act
- Application to demolish and rebuild rear detached garage at 114 Stanley Avenue, a property designated under Part V of the Ontario Heritage Act, located on River Lane
City Council – Budget – Wednesday, December 9 at 10 am.
Planning Committee – Friday, December 11 at 9:30 am.
- Parkland Dedication By-law waiver – Zibi Ontario development, 3 and 4 Booth Street
- Zoning By-law amendment – 250 and 252 Hinchey Avenue
- Zoning By-law amendment – 1642 Merivale Road
- Zoning By-law amendment – 284 King Edward Avenue
- New Zoning By-law proposed workplan
- Amendments to the Permanent Signs on Private Property By-law 2016–326