Ottawa – All Council, Committee and Board meetings will be held remotely with electronic participation, unless otherwise noted. For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1.
The City continues to take COVID-19 seriously, and in following the advice of provincial and federal governments is making significant changes to services and programming to help protect the health and wellbeing of the community. City Hall is temporarily closed to help stop the spread of COVID-19. In-person meetings have been cancelled. Warranted meetings will be held electronically until further notice. For more information about service disruptions, please visit our COVID-19 webpage.
Standing Committee on Environmental Protection, Water and Waste Management – Tuesday, December 15 at 9:30 am.
- Climate Change Master Plan – Annual Greenhouse Gas Inventories, Status Update and Administrative Amendments
Transit Commission – Wednesday, December 16 at 9:30 am.
- Presentation – Confederation Line and Bus Service update
- Delegation of Authority – Contracts awarded for the period January 1, 2020 to June 30, 2020 for Transit Commission
Ottawa Police Services Board – Human Resources Committee – Wednesday, December 16 at 1 pm.
- Executive Command Performance Evaluation Framework
- Process for the Performance Evaluation of the Executive Director
- In Camera Item
- Labour Relations Matter
Accessibility Advisory Committee – Special Meeting – Wednesday, December 16 at 6:30 pm.