Ottawa – All Council, Committee and Board meetings will be held by remote, electronic participation, unless otherwise noted. For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1.
The City of Ottawa continues to take COVID-19 seriously, and in following the advice of provincial and federal governments is making significant changes to services and programming to help protect the health and wellbeing of the community. City Hall is temporarily closed to help stop the spread of COVID-19. In-person meetings have been cancelled. Such meetings, as warranted, will be held electronically until further notice. For more information about service disruptions, please visit our COVID-19 webpage.
Built Heritage Sub-Committee – Tuesday, August 31 at 9:30 am
- Application for new construction at 406 Bank Street, a property designated under Part V of the Ontario Heritage Act
- Application to alter 207 Clemow Avenue, a property designated under Part V of the Ontario Heritage Act
- Application to alter 65 Stewart Street, a property designated under Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act
- Status update – Built Heritage Sub-Committee inquiries and motions for the period ending August 13, 2021
Transportation Committee – Wednesday, September 1 at 9:30 am
- Montreal-Blair Road transit priority corridor Environmental Assessment study – recommendations
- Cargo power-assisted bicycles (e-cargo bike) pilot project
- Gateway speed zones in Old Ottawa East, the Glebe and the Glebe Annex
- All-way stop controls for Evelyn Avenue and Chestnut Street, & Harvard Avenue and Chesley Street
- Reduction of speed limit on Main Street to 40 km/h
- Speed reduction from 50 km/h to 40 km/h on Paul Anka Drive between Hunt Club Road and McCarthy Road
- Status update – Transportation Committee inquiries and motions for the period ending August 20, 2021
Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee – Thursday, September 2 at 10 am
- Zoning By-law amendment – 5254 Bank Street
- Zoning By-law amendment – part of 1120 Manotick Station Road
- Cranberry Creek municipal drain – appointment of engineer
Ottawa Board of Health Strategic Planning Session – Thursday, September 2 at 1:30 pm in the Canterbury Recreation Complex gymnasium.