Civic Events Funding 2022 is now Accepting Applications
The City of Ottawa invites local not-for-profit organizations, such as community groups and associations to apply for up to $3,000 in Civic Events funding.
This funding is used to deliver family-friendly events in local Ottawa communities and neighbourhoods. Events should:
- Promote neighbours meeting neighbours in their local community.
- Include multiple activities, family entertainment and attractions.
- Appeal to residents in a specific neighbourhood, district or ward.
- Promote community well-being by welcoming all community members.
- Promote equity and inclusion
For more information on the application process and eligibility requirements visit the Civic Events Funding page.
- Application Form: 2022 Civic Event Funding Application.
The due date for applications is June 3, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.