Starting the week of July 17, 2020, Hydro Ottawa will be installing 2 new poles and replacing overhead electrical infrastructure on Byron Avenue.
Overall, this work will include:
- The installation of two new poles; and
- The replacement of overhead electrical infrastructure.
To safely complete this work, temporary road closures will be required. As a result, we have made arrangements with the City of Ottawa to close Byron Avenue as follows:
- Road closures locations: Byron Avenue (between Woodroffe Avenue and Lockhart Avenue and between Woodroffe Avenue and Compton Avenue)
- Date and time: July 17, 2020, between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Date and time: July 25 and 26, 2020, between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.
We will work diligently to reduce disruptions and our qualified staff and contractors will conduct this work safely and efficiently, ensuring that any inconvenience is minimal.
Power interruptions are not expected to occur during the road closure.