Please note the upcoming virtual community action planning sessions listed below.
The sessions will offer residents an opportunity to shape the next steps of the Secretariat. These sessions will determine immediate actions within the six key priority areas of employment equity, housing, equity in governance, economic development, health outcomes and youth development – all of which are within the City’s jurisdiction.
The first phase of action planning sessions will be for African/Caribbean/Black, Indigenous, Asian, Jewish and Muslim communities.
To register for one of following engagement sessions, residents can visit the secretariat’s Engage Ottawa page:
- Jewish residents: Monday February 8 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm
- Muslim residents: Friday, February 12 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm
The following sessions were already held.
- Anglophone African Caribbean Black residents: Wednesday, January 27
- Francophone African Caribbean Black residents: Friday, January 29
- Asian residents: Wednesday February 3
Date for Indigenous residents session to be announced at a later date, after consulting with the Ottawa Aboriginal Coalition and other Indigenous stakeholders
Please share this information with your networks and clients who you think may be interested in participating. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Français page 2