Please note that the TMP meeting is cancelled because today’s Special Council Meeting on the impact of the Truck Convoy on the City’s residents and businesses will continue into the evening.
Join Councillor Kavanagh on Monday, February 7 for the first Bay Ward meeting of 2022.
The meeting will have two parts:
- Part 1 from 6:30 to 7:00 pm – Meet our new Community Police Officer Constable Arun Daniels
- Part 2 from 7:00 to 8:00 pm – City Staff will explain the surveys available to residents to help inform City priorities for the new Transportation Master Plan
The full draft of the Transportation Master Plan (TMP) document can be found below:
Learn how to use the new interactive map of proposed cycling and pedestrian projects.
Proposed policies of the TMP include, among others, policies to:
- build a clean and sustainable transportation system;
- create a more equitable transportation system;
- use transportation to support the city we want to build;
- maximize walkability;
- develop a great cycling city;
- expand and improve transit city-wide;
- provide safe, multimodal streets;
- manage the curb, parking, and the movement of goods; and,
- advance transportation demand manage.