The City is pleased to announce that the first event will take place at the Conroy Snow Dump (3100 Conroy Road), from June 22 to 26, from 8am to 4pm. In order to avoid large crowds and manage traffic flow, the following procedures will be in place:
- Upon arrival, residents will be directed into a queue where they will wait their turn to park in a designated area. All vehicles will be spaced accordingly, and residents will be required to remain in their vehicle at all times.
- Residents arriving on bicycles are permitted to drop-off materials, and they must follow the instructions provided by staff on site.
- The depot will accept household hazardous waste only. No electronic waste will be accepted.
- Residents can bring electronic waste to the Trail Road Landfill Facility at no cost or can contact a participating Take it Back! member to arrange for proper disposal.
- Due to operating restrictions, bins, totes, gas cans, etc. will not be emptied and returned to the resident.
The last vehicle will be emptied at 4pm. If the site is experiencing long line-ups, residents may not be able to drop off their material that day.