September 8, 2022 has been confirmed at the date for 1071 Ambleside to be presented to the City’s Planning Committee regarding the Official Plan and Zoning By-law Amendment. The amendment is needed to permit development as proposed, by increasing permitted building height to permit a 30 storey high-rise building.
In general, the key revisions of the proposal include the following:
- The inclusion of 15 two-storey town houses located to the east of the tower.
- Additional design changes were the addition of two more stories to 32.
- Further refinement of the programming/landscaping of the site (including a path connecting the subject property to the abutting site to the west).
- The addition of 60 at-grade parking spaces.
- Amenity space has moved from the basement to the higher floors.
- Osgoode Properties is interested in using the open space at the south-west corner of the property as a parkland dedication.
To review the detailed plans of this application visit Ottawa.ca/DevApps . My office held a public meeting on this application back in November 2021. The meeting was recorded and can be accessed on my YouTube Channel
Residents and groups are welcome to participate in the public delegation portion of the Planning Committee meeting on September 8. If you would like to speak or submit your comments to the Committee regarding this application you may do so by contacting the Committee Coordinator Kelly Crozier by email email@example.com or phone 613-580-2424 x16875